[TxMt] Changing Open File Name is Not Reflected in TextMate

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Fri May 5 18:03:14 UTC 2006

On May 5, 2006, at 9:51 AM, Gerd Knops wrote:

> I personally would not like if TM were to do that.

How come?

> No Cocoa application does that AFAIK.

I thought they all did that. For instance, open a PDF in Preview,
then change the name in Finder. When you switch back to Preview, the
new name will be shown. OmniOutliner does the same thing with its
documents, and I'm sure there are many more examples. I wonder why
TextMate seems to be the exception here.

Trevor