[TxMt] help with workaround with known bug

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu May 4 22:31:41 UTC 2006

On 4/5/2006, at 22:00, Oliver Taylor wrote:

> Allan recently isolated a bug I found to be in the regular expression
> library TextMate uses and we're waiting for a response [...]

I uploaded a new build with the fix: http://macromates.com/textmate/
build/TextMate_r989.tbz

Or the (smaller) PPC-only version: http://macromates.com/textmate/
build/ppc/TextMate_r989.tbz

Be aware that Finder will likely not allow overwriting the existing
version of TextMate, because of the Edit in TM symbolic link, which
marks it as “in use”. It’s only an advisory lock, so open Terminal
and just rm -rf the old TextMate.app from there.