[TxMt] BlitzMax Bundle

Tom Hancocks tomhancocks at gmail.com
Thu May 4 17:57:25 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I'm relatively new to TextMate, only been using it for a few weeks,
and I have decided it quite possibly the best way for me to develop
my games, programs and websites in. Unfortunately it when I
downloaded it did not do any BlitzMax, which is one of the main IDE's
I use. I began to look around and I couldn't find one anywhere.

Anyway I began to develop my own, and I have just today gotten it to
a working stage. There are still limitations in it, which I'm looking
in to on how to correct.

Anyway, here is a link to a post on my blog about it, and where you
can download it. I hope people like it, as it has taken quite a bit
doing and learning of TextMate's bundle system.

Tom

http://www.freepgs.com/bluelaser/blog.php