[TxMt] Idea for Selecting Between Multiple Snippets

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Thu May 4 03:02:33 UTC 2006

On May 3, 2006, at 4:51 PM, Daniel Harple wrote:

> When a snippet with the same tab trigger/key command is activated
> you get a menu item with which one you would like to select.
> Unfortunately you can't use [C-n or C-p][1] so you must either use
> the mouse or the arrow keys. How about each snippet is assigned a
> number which would activate the snippet?

I usually try to start typing the first couple of letters of the name
of the command I want, and that narrows down the search. Of course,
it works better if the commands don't all start with "class" :)
Maybe if instead they were called "Delegate class", "Struct class",
"Subclass" etc, it would work easier. I would find that better than C-
n, C-p, but then again I am not an emacs user.

> [1]: Please fix this :)
>
> -- Daniel

Haris