[TxMt] [ANN] Intelligent Jump

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 21:32:35 UTC 2006

On May 3, 2006, at 3:27 AM, Andreas Wahlin wrote:

> I think this is a great idea, but Duane's home/end looses some
> functionality compared to Thomas', I'm thinking about for example
> $$('#mainMenu')[0].onmouseout = function() {
> on which I could navigate quickly from section to section so to
> speak with Thomas' commands, but with Duane's I only jump a
> character a time. Could these be merged to get everything from both?
>
> Andreas
>
>> Just to report that intelli-jump works great in LaTeX as is within
>> curly brackets "{}". However it is greedy with "[]" and selects
>> all instead within the brackets.
>>
>> Robert

I took the liberty of adding Duane's bundle to my SVN repo.
I changed some stuff to make everything play nicely together.

I changed his shortcuts to ⇧-home & ⇧-end
That all works nicely with my PowerBook keyboard.

http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/Duane%20Johnson.tmbundle/
feed://trippledoubleyou.subtlegradient.com/textmate/taylott_svnlog.rss

I'm glad people like my stuff. Enjoy!
thomas Aylott—subtleGradient—oblivious at subtleGradient.com