[TxMt] Markdown: Meta Info?

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Wed May 3 21:28:48 UTC 2006

On 03.05.2006, at 22:24, Stefan Brantschen wrote:

> Hi list -
>
> "xhtml2article" (in the Markdown bundle) has definitions to
> transform xhtml meta-tags/info into LaTeX definitions/tags. Can I
> define this meta-information, such as the author, in the Markdown
> file? If not, how do I get this meta-info into LaTeX?

As indicated by the two ‘↓↓’ (we found that pretty clever)
that command is used for [MultiMarkdown][1], which is a Markdown
extension and it provides meta information. A document containing the
Format meta tag at the beginning is automatically detected as
MultiMarkdown btw.

Soryu.

[1]: fletcher.freeshell.org/wiki/MultiMarkdown