[TxMt] Re: overwriting opening tag doesn't mirror on the closing tag.

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed May 3 17:44:36 UTC 2006

On May 3, 2006, at 11:38 AM, Theorik wrote:

> It's good for finding what function is bound to what key.  It's not
> much help for deciding what key is free – but probably it's
> possible to invert the list?  Thanks very much for the hint!

Oh, for that I just try the key I want to use and see if it does
anything. Sometimes it is ok if it does something else as well. My
first criteria are: Is it easy to remember? Is it easy to type? Does
it conform to the key equivalents guidelines? (http://macromates.com/
textmate/manual/key_bindings#conventions)

> Bernhard

Haris