[TxMt] Subversion and Merging?

Eric Coleman eric at aplosmedia.com
Tue May 2 16:40:29 UTC 2006

Thanks for the information.... The reason is that:

This is a commercial product.  We need to maintain the current
release while we finish work up on the next version.  The next one is
the biggest update we've done since launch, and well, just don't want
to get caught with our pants down.

Thanks everyone :)

Eric Coleman