[TxMt] [ANN] Intelligent Jump

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Tue May 2 15:45:04 UTC 2006

> Not sure if this fits anywhere in the bundles, but I've added a
> BalanceJr-like command to my personal bundle that makes navigating
> Ruby, HTML and XML code a lot easier.  Check it out if you're
> interested: http://blog.inquirylabs.com/2006/05/02/new-feature-
> intelligent-jump/

Hey Duane ... very slick.

I liked the part where you edited the head <wrapper> tag and it
changed the matching close tag ... which made me wonder if a similar
function I thought would be cool is hiding somewhere and I just
haven't found it.

Has anybody whipped up a macro which would, say in your example, if
I'm in the <wrapper> tag jump me down to the </wrapper> tag and vice
versa? You know .. not highlight what's in between, but jump forward
and back.

That'd be pretty handy w/ xml type files as well as say source files
to jump from the opening {,[,( to the closing },],) and what not.

I'm thinking it must be there somewhere but I'm missing it.

-steve