[TxMt] Subversion and Merging?

Eric Coleman eric at aplosmedia.com
Tue May 2 05:23:34 UTC 2006

I've read, and reread the svn book on branch / merging...

And I still don't understand what im supposed to do.  I think I do this:

1) SVN Copy trunk to the new branch
2) checkout the branch, remove all files
3) put new files into branch, commit, etc
4) Delete files in trunk, merge branch to trunk

I somehow don't think that's right, but I honestly am not sure.

Eric Coleman