[TxMt] A Static Gutter?

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Tue May 2 02:01:19 UTC 2006

>> In iTunes, Mail, etc, it's not actually a drawer (:
>
> No.. the iApps have a quite different style from everything else,
> now. I kinda like the drawer as it is in TM :-).

I like to think of it as the drawer... evolved ;-)

As a matter of fact, Mail for example used to use a drawer just like
TM's.  The new way of doing it is much more clever IMHO.

>> I don't think I've resized the TM project drawer yet...
>
> I've only had to shrink it, a few times.

Interesting to see how differently people use the same software.  I'm
constantly resizing that thing to read long filenames in a nested
directory.

Sean

::::  DataFly.Net  ::::
Complete Web Services