[TxMt] A Static Gutter?

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Mon May 1 07:00:34 UTC 2006

On May 1, 2006, at 3:31 PM, Trevor Harmon wrote:

> On Apr 30, 2006, at 10:44 PM, Sean Schertell wrote:
>
>> Also, just out of curiosity... Does anyone out there actually use
>> the drawer on the right side of the app window?
>
> I do. That's just the position it's in when I create a new project.
>
> BTW, I think you're confusing drawer with gutter. Mark was
> referring to the area (gutter) that shows the line numbers and
> folding markers, not the project files drawer.

Oops -- I think you're right!  I thought Mark was sort of erroneously
using the word gutter to mean drawer.  But on re-reading his post, I
think he meant exactly what he said.  My mistake ;-)

(But I still wish we could fix that damn drawer!)

::::  DataFly.Net  ::::
Complete Web Services
http://www.datafly.net