[TxMt] quick redo last action

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:09:53 UTC 2006

> feature request:
>
> redo last action
> redoes the last snippet, macro or command that you just did.
>

> I have a lot of commands and snippets and things that i only use
> once every so often. So I don't give them a tab completion or
> shortcut.
>
> Many of them I would like to use multiple times in a row.
>
> Currently, i could record a temporary macro, run the command and
> then rerun the temp macro.
> But I never remember to do that.
>
> It would be way handier to have this extra function, too.

Actually, what might be better is a favorite searches feature.
Most of my macros are just saved searches mapped to a function
key. ...or not.

The drop-down in the search box for recent searches is nice, but i'd
like to have some searched always show up in there.

Ideally saved searches would be bundle items like everything else.

Can a macro currently change the search and replace pasteboards?