[TxMt] TmCodeBrowser 1.05 (universal binary) now available (was: tmCodeBrowser-Plugin problems)

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Thu Mar 30 17:14:48 UTC 2006

On Tue, Mar 21, at 6:03 PM, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

> Dear folks,
>
> Is it just me, or does the CodeBrowser not work when TextMate is
> run in Intel-Mode? When I start it in Rosetta everything is fine,
> in intel-mode I have no CodeBrwoser, but instead a:

TmCodeBrowser 1.05 with universal binary support is now available at

	http://www.cocoabits.com/TmCodeBrowser/

I tried to keep the PowerPC part compatible with OS X 10.3.9, it
would be great if one of the OS X 10.3.9 users could let me know if
that worked.

On an unrelated note: the company who provided my bread and butter
work decided this morning to call it quits. If anyone knows of any
work, preferably OS X and Cocoa but also perl, Linux etc. please let
me know!

Thanks

Gerd