[TxMt] MultiMarkdown in TextMate

Lewis Overton akakie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:59:43 UTC 2006

Thanks. I finally blundered my way to that after downloading MultiMarkdown
and SmartyPants and putting them into ~/bin which is in my $PATH. MM now
works from command line and from Textmate. I suppose, after rebooting my
brain, that what i really want is the language definition which lets me use
shortcuts.

I just discovered MultiMarkdown and have become quite fond of Markdown with
TextMate. But Markdown wasn't enough for the websites or compatible with the
Wiki. Well done, folks.

Lewy