[TxMt] Better Code Completition / Automatic Function Prototypes

Eric Coleman eric at aplosmedia.com
Wed Mar 29 21:36:28 UTC 2006

Thanks Allan,

Few questions:

1) Can I use a macro or something to show the prototype automatically
when im inside of brackets?
2) What would be involved in parsing a project for functions and
adding them to the phpcc completion?  Just curious, don't want you to
waste time responding to me :p

Eric Coleman

http://aplosmedia.com
home: 412 399 1024