[TxMt] Re: highlight tabs and spaces in different colors / Invisibles.bundle

Daniel Käsmayr 321r7db02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Mar 29 20:23:13 UTC 2006

Ryan,

> Could you put together an example of a theme rule that would
> highlight the
> spaces in a document using this bundle?

Just add a new line to whatever theme you are using (in prefs,
fonts&colors, click the plus button), select that line, enter the
scope selector that the Invisibles.bundle assigns to invisibles - et
voilá!

hth,

Daniel

PS: I don't have access to the bunlde -- thus you will need to figure
out the scope yourself from the bundle editor.