[TxMt] Half Window View - Extra Space in Text Window

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 11:51:48 UTC 2006

Howdy. I'd just like to revive this old feature request.

I have a much large monitor than ever before.
I also develop rubyonrails apps, so most of my files are rather short.

I want to keep the window the full height of the screen. But when I
do that the code is all stuck to the top of the screen.
It's much easier to code when the code i'm editing is in the middle
of the window, in the middle of the screen.

Any chance of adding an extra half page of scroll space to the top
and bottom of the text pane?
Maybe it could be a preference for people who'd hate it.

Thanks, much much!