[TxMt] saving without trailing spaces and tabs...

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 21 19:03:58 UTC 2006

On Mar 21, 2006, at 11:07 AM, Fons Rademakers wrote:

> So what would I need to do to bind this "Text / Remove Trailing
> Spaces in Document" + "Save" to, say F3 (that is what I've F3
> defined to in Nedit on Linux to do the same)?

Actually, all you have to do is open "Text/Remove Trailing Spaces" in
the bundle editor, set its "save:" option to "current file", and
assign it the key equivalent F3 by clicking on the text field next to
"key equivalent" and pressing F3. Then "F3" should show up in the
text field. Close the bundle editor, and you should be good to go. No
need to create a new macro at all.

> Cheers, Fons.

Haris