[TxMt] Themes, LaTeX and such

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 19:03:07 UTC 2006

My latest theme is meant to work with every language ever.
I haven't started making it work with LaTeX yet though.
I had asked the list for some samples of LaTeX, but i suppose I could
just google for some.

I am going to be blogging and screencasting soon about how to make a
theme.
I'll let the ML know when there's anything to look at.

All the TextMate themes should be listed here on the wiki:
http://macromates.com/wiki/Themes/UserSubmittedThemes
(my most recent is at the way bottom.)

thomas Aylott
subtleGradient