[TxMt] Default bundles?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 17 02:24:25 UTC 2006

On Mar 16, 2006, at 8:18 PM, Sean Schertell wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I seem to have somehow hosed my bundles or commands or something.
> Lot's of things don't work such as CMD+/ for comments or CMD+RETURN
> for end of line then return, etc.
>
> Is there anyway I can get fresh default bundles?  Or is there
> something else I can do to fix these things?

These are usually caused by disabling the Source bundle. Open the
bundle editor, and if the source bundle does not show up, click on
the "filter list..." and enable it. Then these shortcuts you
mentioned should start working again.
If the source bundle does show up in the bundle editor, then you will
probably want to delete some part of ~/Library/Application Support/
TextMate/Bundles, at the very least the source.tmbundle subdirectory.
You'd need to restart textmate for this to work.
> Sean
>
> ::::  DataFly.Net  ::::
> Complete Web Services
> http://www.datafly.net