[TxMt] non-local FTP files (thru Transmit) into project drawer?

Kearney Buskirk kearney at lightthrumedia.com
Wed Mar 15 23:16:49 UTC 2006

  Hi Again Folks

Next question: No way to get FTP files being served thru Transmit
organized into a project with its nifty drawer, right? Only local
files can be organized in this way? (I can't save these files onto my
hard drive. They have to remain available to other people editing.)

When I choose several files thru Transmit to be edited by TextMate,
they all open up as separate windows and it's sort of messy and
unwieldy. TextWrangler does open multiple files in this situation
into one window, easy to manage with its drawer showing what's open etc.

Also, any efficient and relatively easy ways to clean up messy code,
like I just created, with a lot of space before and after text?

Thanks for your attention.

Kearney Buskirk