[TxMt] TextMate ant *.txt files encoding
yvon_thoraval at mac.com
Wed Mar 15 19:25:03 UTC 2006
Le 15 mars 06 à 20:13, Allan Odgaard a écrit :
> How did you convert it? Most likely the file was just still in
No i'm sure after having converted it to UTF-8 (using SubEthaEdit) it
was really in utf-8 because after that TextEdit was able to open it...
> You can btw convert it in the Save As… dialog of TextMate, and in
> Preferences -> Advanced you can set that UTF-8 should be used for
> existing files as well, meaning that whatever format it is loaded
> as, it will be saved as UTF-8.
i've changed the popup menu in the save as dialog, the item selected
was "MacOS Roman", may be that was the prob.
i'm onlu using apple + s for saving then i didn't have seen this
dialog one time )))
also i didn't notice what u mentionned above (should be used for
existing files as well).
thanks for your reply ;-)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the textmate