[TxMt] prototype bundle

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 22:36:22 UTC 2006

hmmm.... Works for me.
I use a wrapper language for it to add some stuff, maybe that fixes it?

http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/Prototype%20and%
20Scriptaculous.tmbundle/

Just slap that puppy in your personal textmate application support
folder and you should be good to go.

I also use the iLife 05 theme for my javascripting. I put some
scriptaculous specific stuff in there to make it all fancy.

http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Themes/iLife%2005.tmTheme

thomas Aylott
subtleGradient
oblivious at subtleGradient.com