[TxMt] prototype bundle

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Mar 14 20:27:07 UTC 2006

> I downloaded the Prototype and Scriptaculous bundle from
> http://encytemedia.com/blog/articles/2006/01/03/textmate-vibrant-
> ink-theme-and-prototype-bundle
> but it seems not to be working (yes, I have activated it)
>
> I don't get any syntax highlightning from it in either html or js
> files, and this is supposed to happen as far as I understand?

For javascript files when you say activate I presume you mean to make
the bundle active in the Bundle Editor. You also need to select the
Prototype and Scriptaculous bundle in the bottom of the editor
window, it'll remember the selection for .js files after that.

As for HTML files... that won't work. There's currently no way to
extend a bundle, you can only replace it. HTML includes the
javascript bundle, there no way for the Prototype bundle to be called
into the process.