[TxMt] ANN: Keyref - A TextMate shortcut key reference PDF generator

Chris McGrath chris at octopod.info
Sun Mar 12 21:46:49 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'd like to announce Keyref, a little app for turning TextMate's
keyboard shortcut list into a PDF reference card. Go to http://
keyref.octopod.info and follow the instructions to generate your own.
You can choose up to eight of the bundles you have installed to add
to the card and generate as many as you want.

I built this because I switched to TextMate just over a month ago and
found myself very lost initially. Several people found the first card
I generated useful so I decided other people might and ended up with
the web app. It takes the shortcut list TextMate generates, so will
include all your own shortcuts as well as the standard ones.

If you find this useful, or have any problems, please let me know.

Cheers,

Chris
http://keyref.octopod.info