[TxMt] TextMate and TeXniscope - Fails opening pdf

Christian Bogen christian.bogen at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 11 16:28:18 UTC 2006

Am 11.03.2006 um 17:16 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:

> I thought we had resolved all these issues by using: ~/bin/mate or
> in general the path to mate as the editor command, and
> %file -l %line
> as the editor arguments. Are you having problems with files with
> spaces under these conditions?

%file&line=%line"‹ as argument in TeXniscope but I also had tried the
mate command (which resides in /usr/local/bin on my system, but
surely can't make a difference -- yes, it is included in $PATH
in .profile …) and it made no difference for me. Nothing happened
when I command-clicked in TeXniscope if the path and/or file name
contains spaces.

I suspected that TeXniscope simply doesn't correctly escape the spaces …

Christian