[TxMt] Restore Function Pop-up while retaining other settings

Egil Helland egil at egil.net
Sat Mar 11 00:06:10 UTC 2006

I am a recent convert to TextMate, but for some reason (probably me
fooling around in the app) I no longer get any content to show up in
the Function/Symbol field down to the right in the editor for my PHP
and HTML files. Now I just want to restore the default settings for
such files - is this possible while still retaining my other
settings? If so, could someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Egil

--
egil helland / it consultant (mcse, web technology)
web: ikon.as / egil.net        mob: +47-91315555