[TxMt] Using TM to View Source in Safari

Fred B. fredb7 at starflam.com
Fri Mar 10 19:26:34 UTC 2006

On 10 Mar 2006, at 19:41, Raymond Brigleb wrote:

> My apologies if this has been asked before but I hadn't seen it...
>
> Is there a way to use TextMate to View Source in Safari (or any
> browser for that matter)? Gosh would this be handy, I have a safari
> plugin that at least shows the source in color, but of course,
> anything I can do in TextMate is better!
>
> Thanks,
> Ray
> --

Here is mine for Safari.
Put it in "~/Library/Scripts/Applications/Safari" to use it from
script menu.
(Btw, Fastscript[1] is a replacement for the Script menu that add
keyboard shortcuts, there's a free lite version.)
Or you can launch it with Quickeys, QuickSilver, LaunchBar, etc.

Camino and Firefox are totally different when it comes to applescript...

[1]http://www.red-sweater.com/fastscripts/index.html

--
Fred