Re(2): [TxMt] change size of paste from history popup?

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Tue Mar 7 20:52:05 UTC 2006

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 16:36:52 +0100, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>No -- is it the width or height you find to small (or both)?

Both! Yesterday I remembered I had a tricky slice of code (a big sql
query) that had cut but wanted to use again...and thank goodness for the
paste history as I didn't want to type it again. But it was somewhere
between the 30th and the 100th item in the list and most of the items on
the list were "select something something..." and they all looked the
same. I ended up doing "Paste Previous" again and again until the right
one came out.

If possible, the ideal would be to make it _resizable_ because the
little size does work most of the time. If not resizable 550x200 would
be enough.

Why not make it a seperate window like "Go to Symbol..."?

Quinn