[TxMt] setting more-than-one name to a language pattern

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Tue Mar 7 06:03:34 UTC 2006

All my troubles with TextMate seem to do with language grammars. Here's
another issue I can't work out on my own...

I'm trying to add " case 'something': " to the Symbol List in the PHP
language grammer. I've added the following pattern:

		{	name = 'meta.symbol-list.php';
			match = "\bcase\s+[^:]+:";
		},

And after also adding a showInSymbolList preference item it does place
all case items into the symbol list. But the unfortunate side effect is
that the text is now not in the keyword.control.php scope, so has no
syntax highlighting.

How to give more than one scope name to a pattern? I don't want to
include ALL the matches for keyword.control.php in my symbol list.

Thanks, Quinn