[TxMt] Persistent Includes?

Domenico Carbotta domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it
Sat Mar 4 00:37:44 UTC 2006

> (By the way, "Persistent Includes" is a BBEdit thing. They're
> documented in the BBEdit manual in Appendix C: "Placeholders and
> Include Files.")

BBEdit stems from a period where you had to do everything from
scratch (let's say, like under windoze).
TextMate, on the other end, was developed with the clear intent of
leveraging the UNIX text-processing infrastructure.
Persistent includes have no reason to be in TM: we're all set with
the bundling of a script like allan's (erb instead of php? php is...
ugly!).

My .02€.

Domenico