[TxMt] Mercurial bundle: other shortcut than cmd-H

Oliver Hagmann lists at interdisco.net
Thu Mar 2 16:14:01 UTC 2006

Hello there

I just noticed that the new Mercurial bundle uses cmd-H to activate
its commands. I use this shortcut very often for hiding Textmate and
other applications. It's a system wide shortcut for hiding
applications. So I might not be the only one doing this. It's no big
problem for me since I can always disable the bundle with the filter.
All the same it might be a good idea to change it to anoter shortcut.

Cheers. Oliver