[TxMt] Programming future posts? (Blogging Bundle)

Edmundo Hidalgo agkamai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 04:33:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

This is the first time ever I post something in the mailing list, and
I have to say that Texmate is an awesome tool, I have a crappy
English and stuff; anway, I have a problem with the blogging bundle
and I'm not really sure if this is the right place to discuss about
it, by the way I really love it and I've been using to replace ecto,
so the thing is... I can't tell if this is a bug or is not even
included in the features of the bundle but, when I try to set a date
different than the current one, and publish the post, the bundle just
changes back to the current. I have tested this on a Blogging
Markdown template, with a Wordpress setup.

Best regards,

Edmundo Hidalgo
agkamai [at] gmail [dot] com
Life: http://agkamai.org