[TxMt] Subversion and project files

Derek Jones forumreplies at comcast.net
Wed Jun 28 12:37:03 UTC 2006

I have read in older threads from the list about issues with
subversion and project files lying outside of the root folder of the
subversion project, but I am having difficulty getting the "Update
Entire Project to Newest" to work.  Specifically, that menu option
never shows up, regardless of where I have my tmproj file in relation
to the local svn files.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

The Help file mentions that the folders need to be beneath
TM_PROJECT_PATH and I can't find that environment variable anywhere.
TextMate's Help mentions TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY--is that what the SVN
help file means?  And if so, do I need to manually set it, or is it
set when I have a saved tmproj open?