[TxMt] Themes auto-loaded to Bundles

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 00:16:51 UTC 2006

On Jun 27, 2006, at 6:37 PM, Robert M. Ullrey wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has asked, or if I missed how to do this.
> Is there a way to write a preference so that themes can be tied and
> auto-loaded to particular bundles? For example, using 'slate' for
> writing perl, but when I switch to blogging it automatically could
> switch my theme to expresso and then to Twilight for LaTeX.

Nope.
But you can switch to a theme by opening it.
You can double click it or use the open command in the terminal.
I was going to get around to writing a command to switch themes about
a year ago.
But now i only ever use Brilliance Black[1] in HTML, Rails, Ruby,
CSS, JS, etc web stuff.
So i guess i'm not going to do it.
But, let us know if you do, i might switch themes again then.

[1] <shameless-plug>Now included in TextMate by default ;)</shameless-
plug>

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient