[TxMt] Fwd: Error Using 'mate' __cg_jpeg_resync_to_restart

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:27:01 UTC 2006

It doesn't look like this was posted to the list the first time.

-----------

I'm getting the error shown below when I type:

mate file.txt

The only information I can find relates to Locomotive. I'm using Ruby
on Rails, but not Locomotive. Any thoughts on how to remedy this
problem?

Thanks

dyld: Symbol not found: __cg_jpeg_resync_to_restart
  Referenced from:
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
  Expected in: /opt/local/lib/libJPEG.dylib