[TxMt] Reformat Paragraph keybinding inserts spaces, instead

Jonathan Ragan-Kelley katokop1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:00:05 UTC 2006

Assuming you mean Bundles > TextMate > Show Keyboard Shortcuts, yes, I
forgot to mention that, but I have: only references are the usual
overloaded reformat commands (Objective-C and one or two others, none
of which apply in the contexts in question, and none of which work
when tested in their appropriate modes, either).
-jrk