[TxMt] How Long Must We Wait for CVS Support?

Jeffrey Robert Spies jspies at nd.edu
Tue Jun 27 13:41:02 UTC 2006

I'm really quite disappointed in how the list has responded to Court
K.'s feature request.  He explained what he was looking for and why
it would be valuable, and even offered a monetary bonus for someone
to work on it (plus assistance with UI design, if I remember
correctly).  If you don't want to help out w/ CVS support, why is it
necessary to bash CVS or this guy for doing what everyone else does
when they would like to see a feature added to TextMate?  It just
doesn't seem very constructive, but maybe I'm confused as to what
this list is for other than praising Allan and evidently promoting
Subversion.

Jeff.