[TxMt] More Blogging Bundle woes

Ramanan Sivaranjan chungking at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 11:50:23 UTC 2006

Two ideas.  First,  you may also be able to use %20 instead of a
space.  I think that's the encoding for a space.   Second, you can
try not entering your username in the XML-RPC endpoint URL that you
setup using the "Setup Blogs" command.  Then you will be prompted for
it,  and can enter it with spaces and all.

Ramanan.