[TxMt] A TMBundle for Textpattern beta relaease

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Thu Jun 22 21:01:35 UTC 2006

Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 22/6/2006, at 22:10, marios wrote:
>
>> Shortly: include = 'xxxtext.html.xhtml.1-strict';  can not be used with
>> this bundle, as it is incompatible with the Language Grammar.
>> May be that seemed to have confused Users, and they included
>> 'text.html.xhtml.1-strict'  instead of   text.html.strict2, or
>> text.html.strict,
>> where the latter two are the correct ones.
>
> Actually, TM only ships with text.html.basic -- this is the one I
> actively support, so I would recommend everything derived from HTML
> base their work / include this one, rather than the two ‘strict’
> grammars in the repository.
>

> I actually couldn't make the Grammar work with a default
> text.html.basic, since it will mistakenly match txp tags, the way they
> are.

Would it be possible to include an include statement, like the one I
included in the patched version ?
Just one quick question, some default assorted Grammars, have
disappeared from the Bundle Editor after the last Software update to r1112.
Although they are there in their default locations, they just don't show
up in the Bundle Editor.

Thanks also for the mention on the biog, I really do appreciate that.

regards , marios