[TxMt] python call stuck in bash startup

Marc-André Cournoyer macournoyer at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 22 18:45:22 UTC 2006

I installed iTerm and the problem is not present, it launches with
running the commands.
In Terminal Preferences, I got the first radio button check (... /usr/
bin/login)
In Windows Settings, the only things I changed was the fonts and colors.

??

Or is their and easy way to launch the python script with iTerm when
in TextMate?

thanks for the help