[TxMt] A TMBundle for Textpattern beta relaease

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Thu Jun 22 18:26:56 UTC 2006

Knut Erik Andersen wrote:

> On Jun 22, 2006, at 08:37, Knut Erik Andersen wrote
>
>> I just downloaded the latest version, and it seems to work fine. as
>> long as I have it set to use your included versions of the html-bundles.
>
> I forgot to mention one oddity: If text isn't immediately following an
> opening <p>, but is entered on a new line, it causes all content below
> the paragraph-tag to lose  it's syntax colouring.

I tried to reproduce that problem on my TM install,  and I again could
not, but I'd be interested to see if I can reproduce it.
Again would it be possible to see a code example and which where the
corresponding Settings.

It could also be, that it is something completely irrelevant with those
settings, that has to do with Bundle versions on different Builds,
but just to see, if I can reproduce this, that would be great.
It doesn't have to be today.

best regards, marios