[TxMt] A TMBundle for Textpattern beta relaease

Knut Erik Andersen lists at tenthumbs.net
Thu Jun 22 06:37:39 UTC 2006

On Jun 22, 2006, at 01:02, marios wrote:

> Would it therefore possible for you, to confirm the former and tell me
> if you still have the same problems with your HTML not showing up, or
> any other observations, that came accross ?

I just downloaded the latest version, and it seems to work fine. as
long as I have it set to use your included versions of the html-bundles.
If i set it to use the ones i have checked out from svn, nothing gets
colored. I have cutting edge TextMate, if that matters.
I have come a cross one error in the language module:
<txp:link_to_prev> has become <txp:link_to_previous>, which is a tag
I can't find in the tag index at textpattern.net. I never used that
tag, so I can't say which is correct, tho.
I haven't had a lot of time to play around with the new functionality
yet, but it sure looks great.

Regards
Knut Andersen