[TxMt] SQL Bundle issue

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Jun 22 00:11:47 UTC 2006

On 22/6/2006, at 1:57, Marc Logemann wrote:

> i just wanted to try out the SQL bundle but somehow i have
> problems. First i found no docs whats the best way to let Textmate
> find the mysql binary.

How TM locates shell commands is explained here [1].

> [...] Furthermore is there a way to display correct encodings for
> international characters like german umlaute (äöü)? I get rubbish
> when these chars occur.

The result returned from MySQL is expected to be utf-8. There is no
configuration for this, but you could add something like ‘|iconv -f
iso-8859-1 -t utf-8’ to the line which calls MySQL.

[1] http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/shell_commands#search_path