[TxMt] A TMBundle for Textpattern beta relaease

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Wed Jun 21 23:02:08 UTC 2006

Knut Erik Andersen wrote:
> On Jun 16, 2006, at 00:10, marios wrote:
>> I finally finished with the Textpattern Bundle.
>
> Great work!
> I've wanted something like this for a while, and I even started
> working on  a Textpattern-bundle myself, but as I
> am pretty lazy I never did more than some basic sloppy matching and
> set up a few snippets.
> Your bundle is a *lot* more complete that anything I would have come
> up with, and so is the documentation for it.
>
> Thank you!

Tenthumbs, thanks a lot for your positive feedback, and sorry for not
responding earlier.

An new version of the bundle is available, I recommend, that you throw
the old Bundle away and double click the new one.
As a matter of fact, I have yet to receive any external evaluation
results, which means, allthough it works fine on my local install of TM
even with any randomly grabbed templates,with mixed html and txp tags, I
have no way to verify weather it works
correctly on other TM installs.

Would it therefore possible for you, to confirm the former and tell me
if you still have the same problems with your HTML not showing up, or
any other observations, that came accross ?