[TxMt] Problem with Blogging bundle

Jonathan Waddilove jonathan at waddilove.net
Wed Jun 21 14:44:56 UTC 2006

Allan,

Mea Culpa!!  I have been tidying up the various versions of ruby on
my system....

	/usr/lib/ruby is a symlink to /usr/local//lib/ruby

I've removed the symlink and restored the older version of ruby that
lived there and all is well. Not sure if it was the symlink confusing
things?

Many thanks for your help and a great application!

regards,  Jonathan