[TxMt] Install syntax checker

Sglez simonglez at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Jun 21 08:28:18 UTC 2006

When I validate a syntax, textmate send me the following message:

Please install PyChecker or PyFlakes for more extensive code checking.

Syntax Errors...

Only say the line of the error. But not which is this.

I already downloaded pychecker and pyflakes, but I didn't find the
way to install in textmate to cheking my code.

Anybody knows how to install this.

On Jun 21, 2006, at 3:18 AM, textmate-request at lists.macromates.com