[TxMt] LaTeX section snippets

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Jun 17 12:20:27 UTC 2006

On 17/6/2006, at 14:12, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

> Interesting… they are there in the .bundle directory, but I cannot
> get them back into TextMate. What I have done, ages ago, is I
> changed the section snippets and moved them to my own custom LaTeX
> Bundle, but now there is, even after deleting all Latex.bundle
> directories except my own, still no sign of any section snippets in
> Textmate…?

If you moved them, they are now in your own bundle, so you would have
to a) remove that or b) edit the snippets in your own bundle to
provide them with new UUID’s.

If you did remove them from your custom bundle, then check the
info.plist of that bundle, it has a ‘deleted’ array recording UUID’s
of items deleted from that bundle. This should generally only be used
for items which gets deleted but are included with TextMate (as there
is no other way to delete default items than just remember the fact,
that the user wanted them deleted.)