[TxMt] Updated subversion bundle, now doesn't ignore ._* files

Paul Wright wrighty at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 14:50:56 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I've just updated my bundles from the repository as I thought I'd see
what new goodies are available.  Now however when I attempt to commit
I get the usual status window with the following message:

"These files are not under version control, and so will not be committed:

._add_countries.php
test/unit/._postage_price_test.rb
test/fixtures/._products.yml
app/helpers/._application_helper.rb
app/helpers/._basket_helper.rb
app/models/._customer.rb
app/models/._sku.rb
app/models/._country.rb
app/models/._basket.rb
app/models/._card.rb
app/models/._order.rb
app/models/._product.rb
app/models/._basket_item.rb
..."
(and so on)

Then CommitWindow pops up with all those files listed again
(understandably with a ? status) and they are all selected too.  This
is different behaviour to what I'm used to - the previously the
subversion bundle silently ignored ._* files and wouldn't even mention
their presence the status window.

I realise the ._* files appear as the project is on a NFS share but
previously this wasn't a problem.  Is there way to tell the bundle to
globally ignore ._* or is the only option to set the svn:ignore
property recursively on every directory (and every new directory in
the future)?

(I've update the entire /Library/Application Support/TextMate/
checkout so I've got the up-to-date version of CommitWindow.app too)

Cheers,

Paul.